Friday, March 27, 2015

200 word sentence



200 words, 200 words, 200 words... I just kept repeating this to myself over and over again because I don't know how I'm supposed to come up with 200 words, while my brain is screaming at me, "get your shit together," and while I am still screaming at myself , "get your shit together," and while what seems like everyone else is screaming at me, "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER," because I can't even think straight anymore; between homework, and actual school work, and going to the gym, and shooting 6 days a week for 3 hours every day, and trying to get enough sleep, plus I have to shower, and eat and get ready and babysit, and walk my dog, then I have to get yelled at again to get my shit together; I don't know for sure, dear reader, but if you were me, I'm pretty sure you would have lost it by now, it is a miracle I haven't and frankly I have no clue how I manage it; maybe it's archery that keeps me sane or having time to sleep, when no one is yelling at me, whatever it is I'll just be happy it's there and be grateful that I'm still sane; that's what we're supposed to do, keep your shit together when it seems impossible and have no one fell your pain; WRONG, you’re supposed to let it out, which is exactly what I'm not doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment